Breastfeeding or chest-feeding is a job in and of itself but if you add pumping to the mix, it's a whole other ball game!
Listen in to this episode to get my Top 5 Tips for Pumping so that you can pump with confidence!
Here's a summary of what we're getting into in this episode:
1. Try to wait until after the first 6 weeks to pump
2. Milk-making hormone, prolactin surges overnight - best time to have baby on breast/chest
3. Pumps are not as effective as a baby
4. How long to pump for depending on if you're away from Baby or just building up storage
5. How to yield more milk from the pump
If you're a breastfeeder/chest-feeder and are planning to pump, this is a must listen!
Questions about the show? Ask me!
Reach out any time via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website www.birthbabysleep.ca
And follow/send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram @birth_baby_sleep
I welcome any and all questions and always happy to hear from you!